GIFT GUIDE: GIft Basket Ideas
Themed gift baskets make amazing, affordable, memorable gifts. The key is to for you to choose baskets with items that have been carefully picked or themed for the Occasion. I've chosen a few of my favorite gift baskets to give you some ideas!
1) SPA BASKET - This gift basket idea is perfect for that friend who needs a good excuse to relax. Can be Filld with loofahs, body washes, bath gels, candles, and a succulent for a pretty finishing touch.
2.) Color-Themed Kitchen Basket - Stick with two or three colors and make sure to add a personalized piece like the gorgeous monogrammed dish towel in this basket.
3) Pancake Gift Basket - This might be my favorite... it contains a jar of pancake mix with the thoughtful (and delicious) addition of chocolate chips. Also included are maple syrup, coffee beans and handmade zucchini bread.
4) BREAST CANCER SURVIVOR GIFT BASKET - This could be a good idea to give to a Woman who's a breast cancer survivor, during October or anytime you want to cheer up. This could be your Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, GrandMother or Neighbor or Friend.
Check out the Details (Here)
5) PASTA DINNER BASKET - Buy a good bottle of marinara, some high quality spaghetti and a nice bottle of olive oil... and don't forget the red wine!
6) CHOLOCLATE LOVERS -
7) Movie Night Basket - DVDs, popcorn and candy... what could be better?! Wrap it in cellophane and add a big red bow to make it extra pretty.
8) Girls' Night In A Basket - This is a fun one... fill a basket with magazines, nail polish, bath gel, lotion and other relaxing goodies for the girlie girl on your list.
9) Hot Chocolate Gift Basket - This is the perfect gift to keep your friends warm on those chilly winter nights.
10) BBQ Basket - Here's a unique one... fill a basket with handmade or store bought BBQ sauce and a delicious rub mix.
11) Gardener's Gift Basket - For the friend in your life with a green thumb... new gardening gloves, a watering can and a pretty plant to tide them over until spring.
12) Soup Basket - You've probably seen the soup-in-a-jar idea, but why not take it a step further and include ingredients for a recipe like tortilla soup above
13) Breakfast For Two - This one has to be made right before, but it will be worth it... the recipient is sure to love it!
14) Coffee Lover's Basket - This gift basket idea is super fun ... combine K-cups, vanilla syrup and delicious biscotti for a coffee lover's dream gift. What are some other things you could include in a gift tin like this? What about some coffee creamer, a pretty spoon or a coffee cup?
This gift in a tin is a great one for any caffeine lover on your list this year! And who can resist homemade baked goods?